You are probably already sold on the benefits of Neurodiversity; better productivity, innovation, culture and talent retention, but lots of HR professionals and employers are struggling with how to help their teams understand these benefits, and embed neuro-inclusive initiatives into the heartbeat of their organisation.
Helping managers have the confidence and tools they need to manage neurodivergent colleagues is a great and practical starting point.
So we are really excited to share with you that we’ve assembled a formidable team for a new project to create a Neuro inclusivity Suite of 10to3 videos.
What is the Neuro Inclusivity suite?
The suite will be a suite of animated 10to3 videos that will help your teams understand what it means to be neurodivergent, and take the fear out of management conversations with a neurodiversity dimension. They will cover a range of topics such as:
- The neurodiverse conditions
- Neuroinclusive recruitment
- Growing a winning Neuroinclusive culture
- Managing performance in a Neuroinclusive organisation
- ER processes in a Neuroinclusive organisation
- Managing change in a Neuroinclusive organisation
Each 3-4 minute video will provide the ‘what’, the ‘why’ and how to have these conversations with confidence.
Meet the Team
Professor Amanda Kirby
A globally renowned neurodiversity specialist. Professor Amanda Kirby is the founder and CEO of Do-IT Solutions, delivering innovative web neurodiversity tools for education and employment, accredited training courses and consultancy services to guide organisations to become neuroinclusive. She is also the chair of the ADHD Foundation and works closely with many other charities working in this area.
Mel is an accomplished HR Director with over 25 years’ experience in public, private and not-for-profit sectors, and Mum to a brilliant neurodivergent son.
Trained by Professor Amanda Kirby, Mel holds a Neurodiversity Aware® accreditation, her mission is to raise awareness and appreciation of the brilliance of neurodiverse talent. She is leading the way with her organisation, Neuroinclusive HR.
We create short animated videos to take the fear out of difficult management conversations. We have over 100 videos which follow the stages of the principal ER/HR procedures, and we also tackle tricky topics such as dignity at work. Our ability to take the complex and make it accessible and ‘do-able’ aligns perfectly with the challenges employers face in understanding neurodiversity and its impact in the workplace.
And finally, we have partnered with some of the most recognisable brands in the UK to help us develop this content. Our client’s investment of time will enable each video to be anchored into the real life challenges that HR professionals and managers experience around the topic of neurodiversity.
Here are 4 things to do to develop your neuro inclusivity and open up a brilliant neurodiverse workforce for your organisation:
1. Spend some time with Amanda and Mel at these three webinars:
- How to Win the Race for Neurodiverse Talent
- Creating a Winning Culture Through Neurodiverse Talent
- Can I Follow our Formal Process if Someone is Neurodivergent?
2. Watch our free taster videos here, share them with your friends and colleagues. They are an awesome introduction to understanding neurodiversity and a taste of what’s to come as party of the Inclusivity suite of videos.
3. Register your interest in the Neuro Inclusivity suite (we’ll be in touch with a free trial as soon as it’s ready to go).
4. Check out Do It Solutions neurodiversity profiler, a market leading screening tool to deliver instant, practical guidance on neurodiversity if you need it now.
5. Connect with the team to stay in touch.